Saree is a traditional Indian attire that is loved by women all over the world. These pieces of clothing are known for their elegance, beauty, and versatility. However, to complete the look of a saree, it is important to accessorize it with the right jewelry and other add-ons. Here we have compiled a list of all the ways you can accessorize and style your saree:
- Jewelry: Jewelry is an essential part of any Indian outfit, and the saree is no exception. When it comes to selecting jewelry for your saree, there are many options to choose from. You can opt for traditional gold or silver jewelry or go for more modern designs in diamond or platinum. Some popular jewelry pieces to style with a saree include earrings, necklaces, bangles, and bracelets.
- Hair Accessories: Adding a hair accessory to your saree look can enhance your overall appearance. You can choose from a range of options such as hairpins, headbands, or hairclips to style your hair. A bun with a gajra or a flower clip is a classic look that can never go wrong.
- Footwear: The right footwear can make or break your saree look. Traditional jutti, mojari, or sandals are the perfect footwear choices for a saree. However, if you prefer more modern styles, you can opt for high heels or pumps. Just make sure to choose footwear that is comfortable to wear for an extended period.
- Bags: When it comes to bags, it’s important to choose a style that complements your saree. A small clutch or potli bag is a great option for a traditional look, while a sling bag or tote bag can add a modern touch to your outfit. Just remember to keep it simple and avoid carrying a bulky bag that can take away from the elegance of your saree.
- Bindis: A bindi is a traditional accessory that can add a beautiful finishing touch to your saree look. People wear it as a small decorative piece on their forehead, and it comes in a range of colors and designs. A simple red bindi can elevate your saree look and give it a classic touch.
In conclusion, accessorizing your saree with the right jewelry, hair accessories, footwear, bags, and bindis can make a significant difference in your overall appearance. So, next time you wear a saree, don’t forget to add the perfect finishing touches with these accessories.